Louisville Open Show Late Entry Fee - $20/head
Late Entry Fees In Effect
2022 National Sale Information
June 6-11, 2022
Archer Events Center
Reserve Rooms for the 2022 National Show and Sale NOW!
Rooms are filling fast.
Rates available until April 6, 2022.
CLICK HERE TO RESERVE YOUR ROOM!
NATIONAL SHOW AND SALE SCHEDULE HAS CHANGED - CLICK HERE TO VIEW UPDATED SCHEDULE
Monday, June 6
Sheep may begin to arrive.
Tuesday, June 7
- Sheep check-in beginning at 6 pm
Wednesday, June 8
- Ram weigh-in and vet check beginning at 8 am
- Wool Show 1 pm Judge TBA
- Wool Sale goes online
- Educational Pop-Ups 3 pm
- Evening Social 6 pm and after
Thursday, June 9
- Junior Show 9 am (tentative and judge TBA
- Production Columbia Show following Jr. Show (judge TBA)
- Natural Colored Columbia Show after Production Sheep (judge TBA)
- Annual Membership Meeting 5 pm Host Barbeque following meeting
Friday, June 10
- 8 am Futurity Comeback Show (ewes purchased in 2021) Judge TBA
- National Show to follow – show order: Pair of Ewes (spring, fall, yearlings), Ewes (spring,
fall, yearlings), Rams (spring, fall, yearlings.) Judge TBA
- 6 pm Annual Awards Banquet and Fundraiser Auction
Saturday, June 11
- National Sale begins at 10 am, Danny Westlake, Auctioneer
**All major events will be Facebook Live on the CSBA Facebook page.
**Junior Association Schedule TBA
Welcome to the
Columbia Sheep Breeders
Association of America
The Columbia Sheep Breeders Association of America is an organization of breeders of purebred Columbia sheep for the purpose of keeping records of such sheep and the promotion of the mutual interest of the members.
Since its beginning in 1941, the Association has dedicated itself to the registration and improvement of Columbia sheep. The founders of the Association believed that a trial of Columbias with other breeds would show the superiority of Columbias. This belief has been proven true by the phenomenal growth of the Columbia breed. In 2021, the CSBA celebrated 80 years of great sheep and wonderful breeders.